Are you looking for how to create a new Gmail account? Emails give you an excellent way to communicate your messages to a large audience. It is a quick, reliable and easy sharing medium for Business Messages. Since mid-1970 with the increase in the usage of computers and internet service; emails are used for business communication and personal communication.
There are a lot of service providers who are facilitating the email services; Gmail is very popular among them. Gmail will give you low cost, easy access and huge storage space for the communication purpose. You can synchronize your calendar and meetings in Gmail. It is very handy to access your emails from any smartphone. You can also store your phone contacts on Gmail account.
Steps to create a Google (Gmail) Account
- Opening a Gmail account is a very easy process. Click here to start the process
- Go to option create your new Google account
- Add your first name, last name in the mentioned text box.
- It will prompt you for the username; Google will automatically check for the user name availability. If some another user is already present with the same name then Google will also give you options for the username. The user name will get a default suffix with @gmail.com. For example email@example.com
- Then you need to enter your password and confirm your password. Select password as per instructions prompted by them.
- Click on NEXT.
- You can also have an option for two-factor authentication with mobile authentication
- Click next and you will get a prompt for a mobile number and an alternate email address for your account verification and authorization.
- Enter your birthdate and gender details
- You need to click on read the privacy and terms and then click I agree button continue.
- Your new Gmail account is ready to use.
Gmail account gives you an option of robust spam filter, Junk filter, and archive option. If you’re still facing any issue please contact our customer support team or call the helpline number.